Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Protect your loved one

My husband Peter bought me an iPad for my birthday.  Woohoo. You can say I'm officially an Apple nut. I've acquired so many Apple gadgets it's odd and slightly uncharacteristic of me, but what can I say, I love their products. So ofcourse I immediatly started thinking about how to protect this thing. And ofcourse the average boring black cover case will not do. I had to find something hip. Well, here's what I found. Aren't these great?  Although the funky hand-made fabrics below are very cool, I really love the bamboo case at the bottom. Sturdy, eco and sleek.

What do you think? Anything out there that I'm missing?



Etsy Seller Blytheking $65-$85


Hard Candy Bubble Sleeve $49.95


iLuv Flexi Case $29.99



ColcaSac iPad sleeve $35-$40


Vers Wood Case $79.99

No comments:

Post a Comment