Thursday, December 9, 2010

Does -anyone- out there make a cool Christmas Tree Skirt?

I promise to soon write about my dietary adventures, and other interesting tidbits of stuff. But I'm into holiday mode here...aren't we all?...so there's a ton of merchie merch I have to show you.

I decided once and for all I will not use the ugly Christmas tree skirt we have made by Martha Stewart. Although Martha deserves much praise, I think she mailed it in with the Kmart deal. The Kmart/Martha Brand was junk. And my ugly tree skirt is an example. I won't post it. It's too ugly. So quickly, I found a few cute ideas. I'm not crazy over any of them, but so far this is what I found.

The first is the cheap Santa skirt I'll probably buy from Amazon cause it's cheeky fun, and the expensive pretty skirt I found on Anthropologie is the second. Lastly, I tried to find a real sheepskin tree skirt as my when-I-don't-have-kids idea but only came up with the photo below which you could easily pull off with a couple of IKEA's inexpensive skeepskins.

If I were really crafty I would make my own. Maybe someday. Anyone have any other ideas?



Wouldn't we all love our presents to be served up on this super soft sheepskin rug this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment