Monday, December 13, 2010

Genius

At long last, someone came up with a widely accessible biodegradable trash bag. The company is Green Genius. The packaging is recycled paper and the plastic bags biodegrade in about 1-10 years in a landfill. Not bad considering regular plastics bags take a few centuries longer.






I bought these today at a local grocer, the price is not bad, and I feel like it's one little thing I can do to stop polluting our planet. Something I actually have control over a little bit. The bags look and operate just like a regular plastic bag. You can order online at Amazon or probably buy them locally at a Whole Foods or Fresh Market....just search a bit. I love these guys for both the great packaging and logo design and the brilliance of the idea. Spread the word.....



No comments:

Post a Comment