Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A few things...

Pretty Little Stamps. I've seen friends use these and just this past week I got around to ordering one for myself. I love these stamps made by Three Designing Woman. They're very pretty and easy to use. Now I'm motivated to send out holiday cards this year because I can't wait to use my new stamp.






To go along with your pretty stamps, check out Paper Culture. It's a good place to go for holiday cards. This is where I bought my cards this year after seeing a friend's in the mail. The company is totally eco and the cards are recycled paper. Between the stamps and Paper Culture, I'm finally feeling guilt-free about my cards this year!

And just a side note, I heard NPR talk about the book Apollo's Angels today. It's all about the history of ballet. It's already a best seller and although I've never been a dancer it sounded fascinating. I might have to add it to my list. I find this dance form to be utterly beautiful.




Be back tomorrow. Stay warm!


1 comment:

  1. was looking at those stamps just last week!

    ReplyDelete