Tuesday, December 21, 2010

goodies

I'm going to flood you with holiday inspiration today.  Lots of original holiday style out there.

Starting with a photo taken on Sunday. My husband took Sophie to see Santa. She was so excited. I couldn't wait to hear all about it. See the snap shot below. I think this says it all. Who is the big man with no mouth in the red jacket anyway?   
 




Back to the treats. 

Transform a wall in a snap. How simple. Colored tape and that's about it.

Top Two Blog
 Speaking of color. This is from a Swedish blog. Can you tell?  Fresh and colorful.
Blog


 Christmas origami. What a great gift if you learn to make these in a hurry.
Top Bottom Blog



Crafty trees.




Inexpensive ideas from Apartment Therapy below and above left.  A few sticks, some ribbon. So cool.


More later. What about you? Any clever decorations in your house this year?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the stick idea!!! Might have to try that for the Christmas Eve party. I love your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete