Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back Pack filter

Here we go. School has started so it's time to start thinking about school necessities. This year my son has an old lime green LLBean back pack from last year which I'm hoping will last but it's my preschooler who wants/needs her first pack. So I started searchn. 

Good news! LLbean no more. There are some goodies out there. Starting below with my favorite! 
And I love how these are all normal child-sized packs and not made for a giant's back!

Poketo back-packs! $58.






For the hipster. The Spiketus Rex from Madpax. Love these too. $28-60.





For the engineer. Herschel's, The Settlement orange back-pack. Lasts forever. Not too big. $49.
 For the new englanders. The NorthFace. Lots of colors and a perfect price of $29. Love the handle.
And finally...the fashionista pick. A Bakker Made with Love pack called The 
Mini Cartable Jouy Rose. $60.


No comments:

Post a Comment